Poster Screen Printing Starter Kit
This kit offers everything you need to start screen printing posters and other flat stock items in the comfort of your own home. With just a simple table, you can turn any room into a fully functional workspace capable of screen printing posters, stickers, signs and more. Can't wait to print your first item? You can choose to have your screen pre-coated so you can go straight to exposing, or even have it pre-burned and taped so you can go straight to printing your image!
- 20" x 24" 230 Mesh Aluminum Screen
- Set of Speedball Screen Hinge Clamps
- 16 Inch Emulsion Scoop Coater
- 16 Inch 70 Durometer Squeegee
- 8 oz. Black Water Based Acrylic Ink
- 8 oz. Red Water Based Acrylic Ink
- 1 Quart CCI WR-25 Water Resistant Emulsion
- 1 Quart Strip-E-Doo Emulsion Remover
- 1 Quart D-Grease Screen Degreaser
- 2 Trigger Sprayers for Easy Chemical Use
- 2 Scrub Brushes for Cleaning Chemicals
- 500 Watt Halogen Screen Exposure Light
- 60 Watt Light Safe Yellow Bulb
- 1 Roll White Screen Printing Tape
- 5 Pack of 8.5"x14" Premium Waterproof Films
- 1 Can 380 Screen Printer's Spray Adhesive
- 3 Pack Aluminum Registration Guides
Pre-Coated Screens Getting your screen professionally pre-coated saves you a lot of time and can also save you a lot of money if you are prone to spilling emulsion and doing a generally poor coat job. Our pre-coated screens ship in light safe bags and arrive ready to expose, so you can open the bag and go straight to burning! Just specify what type of ink you will be printing with, and we will take care of the rest.
Pre-Burned ScreensBeginning screen printers will often give up on the craft because of their inability to burn a screen correctly. Without the proper equipment and experience, exposing a screen really can be a hassle. But not anymore! We are excited to offer our new screen burning services on all of our screens. Get your pre-burned screen in 5 simple steps! 1. Choose your pre-coated option.
2. Choose your pre-burned option.
3. Add to cart and place your order.
4. Email your artwork to email@example.com
5. Include your Order No. in the subject line. *Please refer to our artwork requirements before sending us your artwork. Art files that do not meet our requirements are subject to a $50/hr. artwork fee. To avoid this charge or keep it down to a minimum, be sure to follow our artwork requirements!