Accu-Stretch Screen Stretching SystemPrinting at higher, uniform tensions provides faster production speeds, improved registration, longer screen and squeegee life, more consistent ink deposits and lower ink usage. The patented Accu-Stretch provides these benefits while eliminating complicated stretching systems, training and expensive tools. Self-equalizing stretch clamps provide uniform tension while minimizing fabric waste by enabling you to stretch directly from the fabric bolt. The modular design enables Accu-Stretch to be expanded to virtually any size and width of fabric and frame materials.
*The available sizes are the measurement of the inner area of the stretch supports, so you will want to choose a size that is slightly larger than the largest frame you will be using.
- Totally automatic: easy to operate, no tools or training required
- Infinite screen tension adjustment throughout the entire printing area
- Substantially increased screen mesh tensions
- Stretch all frame materials: wood, aluminum, steel, etc.
- Accommodates all types of fabric: polyester, nylon, stainless steel and metalized polyester
- Total tension control
- Unique brace bar provides maximum prebowing of the frame
- Full one-year warranty
- Increased production through elevated precise tension levels
- Save fabric - stretch directly from bolt
- Reliable and accurate pneumatic design superior to any other method
- Operates on very low air pressure
- Maintenance free design throughout
- No assembly or mounting required
- Complete frame size adjustability
- 110psi (7.6bar)
- 1 cfm (28 l/m)