Workhorse Mach Series - 6 Color / 6 Station
As the original tool-free adjustment printer, Workhorse printers stand the test of time as the professional's choice for strength, durability and ease of use. Workhorse printers are ideal for growing and high-volume shops and those producing sophisticated designs. The large-diameter, full-length center shaft combined with print station supports struts maximize strength. Precision machined cast aluminum print heads and print wheel combined with tapered roller bearings make high production manual printing effortless.
- Precision Machined, Cast Aluminum Print Heads and Print Wheel
- Large Diameter, Full Length Center Shaft with Tapered Bearings
- Print Station Support Struts
- Tool-Free Adjustments
- Dial-In Off Contact
- Micro-Adjust Screen Angle
- Super Responsive Micro Registration
- Bearing-Aided Micro Registration
- Bearing-Aided Micro Cinch-Down/ Anti-Droop
- Extra Large Diameter Registration Points
- Max Screen Width of 26" When Using All Heads
- Easy to Load, Quick Change Pallets
All Workhorse Odyssey and Mach Manual Presses have a lifetime warranty. Items not included in warranty are springs, hog rings, nylon bolts, pallets and casters. All warranties are non-transferrable.