Workhorse Mach Series - 8 Color / 8 Station
The Professional's Choice! This press was designed for the printer who makes their living behind a squeegee. Light enough for ease of use day in and day out, but solidly welded to provide a rigid platform for life. The Mach printers are ideal for growing and high volume shops producing sophisticated designs. The large diameter and full-length center shaft, combined with print station support struts, maximize rigidity. The precision machined cast aluminum print heads and center wheel provide the tightest registration. With the optional cap, jacket, sign, coozie, sticker and pocket attachments, this machine is the do it all answer for any shop. Combined with the tool free X, Y, and Z micro registration, this machine is the best of all worlds. Mach printers also come in a variety sizes to fit your printing needs.
- Precision Machined, Cast Aluminum Print Heads and Print Wheel
- Large Diameter, Full Length Center Shaft with Tapered Bearings
- Print Station Support Struts
- Tool-Free Adjustments
- Dial-In Off Contact
- Micro-Adjust Screen Angle
- Super Responsive Micro Registration
- Bearing-Aided Micro Registration
- Bearing-Aided Micro Cinch-Down/ Anti-Droop
- Extra Large Diameter Registration Points
- Max Screen Width of 26" When Using All Heads
- Easy to Load, Quick Change Pallets
All Workhorse Odyssey and Mach Manual Presses have a lifetime warranty. Items not included in warranty are springs, hog rings, nylon bolts, pallets and casters. All warranties are non-transferrable.