Workhorse Powerhouse Series II Conveyor Dryer 54" x 9'
Looking to upgrade your conveyor dryer? Look no further than the all new Powerhouse Series II by Workhorse! This beast of a conveyor dryer works great with all ink types (yes, including water based and discharge), and operates at industrial rated production speeds sure to keep up with multiple manual presses or a high production automatic. The control center is managed via a touch screen tablet which allows you to easily set dryer temp, belt speed, and even create and choose pre-sets for your most common used garment types! A ground up redesign of the air handling system now offers a powerful yet controllable air flow that can easily be adjusted for whichever type of ink you're using at a given time. The base model comes with 3 height-adjustable ceramic infrared heat panels, and for even higher production needs you can upgrade to a 4 panel model for just over a thousand dollars more. To summarize, the all new Powerhouse Series II efficiently cures all ink types, gives you touch screen control, adjustable height heaters, adjustable air volume, and upgrade options for any production requirement. There simply isn't a better conveyor dryer out there at this price point.
Watch the Video
Conveyor Dryer Features
- Cures plastisol, water-based, discharge, and other evaporative cured inks
- Advanced air flow and air handling
- Adjustable height heating elements
- Advanced self-tracking belt
- Multiple configurations available to fit any shop
- Workhorse OS tablet for easy control of belt speed, temperature, creating pre-sets for different garments, and monitoring production cost per hour
- Easily adjust air circulation and exhaust settings for multiple curing needs
- 54" belt width
- 5' chamber length
- 24" infeed and exit length
- 950+ pieces / hour when printing with plastisol
- 400+ pieces / hour when printing with water based
Available Infeed / Exit Extensions
- 18" Infeed Extension - $400
- 36" Infeed Extension - $565
- 72" Infeed Extension - $800
- 18" Exit Extension - $400
- 36" Exit Extension - $565
- 72" Exit Extension - $800
does not come with a plug. A plug will need to be added to the supplied pigtail, or the machine will need to be wired direct. We recommend speaking with an electrician if you have any questions.
All Workhorse Powerhouse Series II conveyor dryers have a 1 year warranty. Ceramic heat panels have a 5 year warranty. All warranties are non-transferrable.