Allureglow USA White HSA Water Based Glow Ink
High Solids Acrylic Glow in the Dark Screen Printing Ink. This Ink has a White Daytime and Green Glow Color.
Our Allureglow USA HSA Water Based glow in the dark inks are pvc free, ready for use, and have an incredibly soft hand. These inks are an excellent enhancement to any garment that increased visibility would be a benefit. Allureglow USA HSA glow inks work best on 100% cotton and 50/50 blends, but can work well on polyester, nylon and stretch fabrics with the addition of CLA-100 low cure additive.
Directions and Helpful Information
- Mix thoroughly before use. For long print runs, we recommend occasionally re-mixing the ink for the most consistent results.
- Keep lids on containers to avoid contamination and drying of the ink.
- White underbases are a must for printing on dark garments. Without an underbase, you will sacrifice the glow intensity and longevity.
- For best results, we recommend a heavy flood and light to moderate squeegee pressure.
- These inks can be printed using 90 - 200 mesh screens, depending on the color and amount of glow you are trying to achieve.
- Cure ink at 320 degrees. Always test dryer temperatures prior to and during production. Curing time will be between 90 to 180 seconds, depending on the ink deposit thickness and color of garment.
- Clean-up with soap and water.
- For best long term durability, wash inside out in cold water on the delicate cycle. Do not use bleach. Do not iron on print. Line or hang dry.
NOTE: Allureglow USA inks drop ship from the manufacturer in Los Angeles, CA. Please allow 1-2 additional business days for processing and expect standard ground transit.
Printed fabric should be cured for a minimum of 90 seconds at 360°F. Ideally, printed fabric should be cured for three minutes at 300-320°F. Airflow is crucial to remove steam outside of dryer chamber. If your conveyor dryer does not have forced air and proper ventilation, gates should be opened as high as possible to help allow steam from escaping, and ink to reach a full cure.
Storage and Clean Up
Keep containers tightly sealed, and store in a cool, well-ventilated area. Ink should be removed from screen as soon as printing is completed. Water based inks can typically be easily cleaned with just water. If ink is allowed to dry on screen or other surface, you can use one of our
water based ink cleaners.