Please abide by these requirements to avoid any artwork charges on your screen printing, screen burning, or film output order. Artwork charges run $60/hr., so it is recommended that you follow these requirements closely to avoid any charges.
- Artwork should be 100% black and white. (The black will be what's printed)
- Verify your artwork is set at the actual size you want it printed.
- Make sure your .psd, .pdf, or .bmp file has a resolution of at least 300dpi.
- All text layers should be rasterized or converted to outlines.
- Multi-color images should have each color on a separate layer.
- .bmp (Bitmap)
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator)
- .psd (Adobe Photoshop)
- .eps (Encapsulated Postscript)
- .pdf (Portable Document Format)