Free & Flat Rate Shipping
We try to make everything simple for our customers, and shipping is no exception. We proudly offer
free shipping on orders over $150, and flat rate shipping of $9.95 on orders under $150. *Contiguous US only. Additional rates may apply if you require shipping to a PO Box. Automatic presses and auxiliary equipment do not qualify for free shipping.
When choosing the Free or Flat Rate Shipping option at checkout, we will ship via the most economical shipping option. The majority of the time this will be via UPS Ground, however depending on the package size and weight we may ship via USPS Priority.
Many large equipment items that qualify for free shipping will ship straight from the manufacturer via their preferred freight company. We will provide the freight company and Pro Number for tracking upon shipment.
Most orders ship from our South San Francisco warehouse, but certain larger equipment items may ship direct from the manufacturer. Dropship items will state where they ship from on the top right of the product page above the product's price. Below is a map showing UPS Ground transit times from our facility.
Same Day Shipping
Most orders placed before 3pm (PST) ship same day from our warehouse in South San Francisco. Custom items and items that ship direct from the manufacturer will have a longer lead time. Estimated lead times for those items can be found near the add to cart button on their respective product page.
Shipping to Canada
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer's behalf.
Your order will be shipped under UPS's e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
- Order cancellation can only be made prior to shipment.
- Dropshipments already submitted to manufacturer are subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
- Pre-burned screens are subject to a $20 cancellation fee per screen if they have already been coated with emulsion.
- Artwork Services including but not limited to color separations and vectorizing are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Once shipment occurs, our return policy goes into effect (Read below for more information).
- For orders that are cancelled in transit or delivery is refused, customer is responsible for all actual shipping and handling charges.
- All returns or exchanges are subject to approval.
- Only unused items are eligible for returns.
- Larger equipment and dropship items are non-refundable and non-returnable unless received damaged or defective.
- Custom items such as pre-burned screens, film outputs and custom cut squeegees are also non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Returns are accepted within 10 days from receipt of merchandise unless stated otherwise.
- If a screen or film output arrives with a tear or imperfection, notify us within 48 hours of receipt along with a picture of the item, and we can send out a replacement within 1-2 business days. After 48 hours of receipt, we are unable to offer any replacements or credits for imperfect screens or film outputs.
- Calculating refund:
* Returns due to customer's error: 10% restocking fee.
* Returns due to our error: Full amount refunded.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable unless the return / exchange is a result of our error.
STEP 1: Request RMA #
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org formatted as follows:
"Return Request for Order No. _______"
- Reason of return.
- Preferred action: Refund / Replacement / Exchange.
- Detailed description and picture if item is considered damaged or defective.
We will reply and provide an RMA # and shipping address to you within 24-36 hours. If you do not receive our email within 2 business days, please check your junk mail / spam folder.
STEP 2: Return Items to Anthem
Package the return item/s carefully with your RMA# written on the outside of the box. We are not responsible for any damages that may occur when the item/s are shipped back to us.
STEP 3: Receive Refund or Replacement
We usually process and send replacement items within 2 business days from the day we receive your package. All replacements will be shipped via UPS Ground. Please allow 5-7 shipping days for final delivery.
Refunds are given in the same form of original payment used for purchase. They are sent within 1 to 3 business days of receipt of the return package.