Allureglow USA White Plastisol Glow in the Dark Ink
Phthalate Free Plastisol Glow in the Dark Screen Printing Ink. This Ink has a White Daytime and Blue Glow Color.
Our Allureglow USA plastisol glow in the dark inks are all phthalate and pvc free, are ready for use, and have an incredibly soft hand. These inks are manufactured using only Phthalate Free Plasticizers, and are compliant with all State and Federal Regulations concerning Phthalates. Allureglow USA plastisol glow inks work great on both light and dark garments, but work best on 100% cotton. For use on other fabrics, we recommend our CLA-100 additive.
Directions and Helpful Information
- Mix thoroughly before use. For long print runs, we recommend occasionally re-mixing the ink for the most consistent results.
- Keep lids on containers to avoid contamination of the ink.
- White underbases are a must for printing on dark garments. Without an underbase, you will sacrifice the glow intensity and longevity.
- For best results, we recommend a heavy flood and light to moderate squeegee pressure.
- These inks can be printed using 90 - 200 mesh screens, depending on the color and amount of glow you are trying to achieve.
- Cure ink at 320 degrees. Always test dryer temperatures prior to and during production. Curing time will be between 90 to 180 seconds, depending on the ink deposit thickness and color of garment.
- Clean-up with any standard plastisol ink cleaner.
- For best long term durability, wash inside out in cold water on the delicate cycle. Do not use bleach. Do not iron on print. Line or hang dry.
NOTE: Allureglow USA inks drop ship from the manufacturer in Los Angeles, CA. Please allow 1-2 additional business days for processing and expect standard ground transit.
All of our plastisol inks can be easily cleaned up with any of our
plastisol ink cleaners.