Franmar One Step Clear Ink and Emulsion Remover
Franmar's One Step Clear is formulated for dip tanks to remove ink and emulsion from screens in one simple step. Efficient, economical, and environmentally friendly, it removes traditional plastisols and UV inks after soaking for only 3 to 5 minutes. When the solution is ready to be replaced, Franmar’s Neutralizer is a great add in to neutralize the pH for safe drain disposal.
- Formulated for Use in Dip Tanks
- Removes Plastisol, UV, and Water-Based Inks
- Can be Used as a Direct Apply
- Safe to Reclaim Wood, Aluminum, or Roller Frame Screens
- Long-Lasting (up to 6 months)
- Cleans 300-600 Screens Depending on Tank Size and Number of Screens Used
- Removes Any Type of Emulsion, Stencil, or Capillary Film
- Great for printers on a septic tank system.