Max Force Aluminum Squeegee - 70 Duro - 8"
You hold one of these all day and make your living with it, so why not invest in the best? Our Max Force squeegees feel great in your hand, clean up easily, and provide the best prints possible due to their innovative design. Traditional squeegee handles leave most of the blade exposed which can cause the squeegee blade to buckle when heavy force is applied. Our Max Force squeegees extend further down the blade on one side which prevent the squeegee from buckling allowing for a much crisper, sharper print. Speaking of the blade, swapping out your squeegee is a breeze with the Max Force squeegee handle! Simply loosen the bolts with a standard Phillips head screwdriver, flip the blade around or replace, then tighten the bolts back up. The bolts don't actually go through the blade so you can flip it around and get more life out of your squeegee.
- Made from high tolerance, lightweight machined aluminum.
- Modular design allows the Max Force squeegee to be expanded in size.
- Squeegee blade clamp allows for use of both sides and edges of the squeegee blade and easy replacement.
- The squeegee exerts more pressure while using less force.
- Great for both pull and push printing.
- Some assembly is required. (detailed instructions included)