Franmar Chemicals - Strip-E-Doo - QUART
This high quality emulsion remover works great for reclaiming screens. It is completely green friendly, biodegradable, and non-toxic. It is fast acting, thick and stays in place as it breaks down the toughest of emulsions. On top of removing emulsion, Strip-E-Doo also degreases the screen allowing for solid emulsion contact when re-coating. Some people hear "eco-friendly" and assume they're going to get an inferior product, but this is simply not the case! Franmar's Strip-E-Doo is easy to use, works like a champ and is completely eco-friendly. Make the change to eco-friendly screen printing chemicals and help save the environment!
Instructions for use
- Make sure all ink has been removed from screen.
- Rinse screen on both sides with water.
- Apply 2 to 3 sprays of Strip-E-Doo on each side of screen.
- Scrub thoroughly on both sides with a scrub brush.
- IMPORTANT: Do not allow Strip-E-Doo to dry on emulsion, as it will become permanent and impossible to reclaim!
- Use pressure washer or high powered hose to completely remove all emulsion.
- Allow screen to dry in a clean area, preferably on a screen drying rack.