The Print Slayer Pocket Printing Attachment
The Print Slayer Pocket Printing Attachment is the perfect solution for printing pockets, shirt tags, koozies, and much more. It easily secures to your platen and is capable of printing multi-colors and flash curing on those tricky small print jobs. The Print Slayer attaches in seconds with dual lock down knobs and non-marring hardware, so it won’t damage your platens.
- Solid steel construction with smooth galvanized coating for easy cleaning.
- Great for printing on pockets, shirt tags, koozies, sleeves, tiny t-shirts, socks, and more.
- Can be used for multi-color prints.
- Flash cure compatible.
- Universal mount - fits on any platen from 1/8” to 1” thickness.
- Smooth round edges for snag free loading.
- Quick and accurate print alignment decreases printing delays and misprints.
- Attaches in seconds with lock down knobs and non-marring hardware (won’t damage your platens like other pocket attachments on the market)
How To Use:
Clamp the attachment to the front, back or side of the platen using the lock down knobs. Adjust your off-contact to be correct for the height of the attachment (roughly 3/4”). If your press doesn’t have 3/4” off contact adjustment, simply place a shim / spacer between the underside of the screen and the bottom of the screen clamp.