Vastex 18x24 AirFlash Flash Head Only
The Air-Flash™ Cure Station from Vastex combines infrared heating with forced air to heat the ink while cooling the garment. This prevents the high heat needed to melt plastisol inks from melting, shrinking or burning nylon, polyester, Dazzle cloth, Spandex and other heat-sensitive fabrics.
With water-based inks that require moisture removal for drying, the flow of forced air across the infrared-heated ink accelerates evaporation, significantly reducing the time and energy needed to flash-dry each garment. You can select air only, full heat and air, or modulate air velocity and heat high-low for ultimate versatility. The Vastex AirFlash works great with plastisol, water base and discharge inks, and is also great for printing on delicate garments and materials.
- 15 Year Heater Warranty
- 4,300 Watt 240V IR Heater
- On/Off Power Switch
- Diagnostic Pilot Lights and Heat Control
- Heavy Duty Side Handles and Locking Casters
- High Wattage and High Heater Density
- Easy Head Leveling Adjustments
- Cooling Fan and Air Curtains
- Heat Shields for Even Heater Temperature
Shipping Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 74lbs(35.5kg)
- Dimensions: 35”x29”x15”(89x74x38cm)