17" x 42" Waterproof Film Output
Get your artwork professionally printed onto one of our premium quality waterproof films, and start burning better quality screens! Our films come out ultra black and dense, resulting in much a crisper screen burn and an ultimately better end product.
While the size of the film is 17"x42", the actual printable area is 16.5"x41.5".
*Please note our film outputs are optimized for the screen printing process, and may not yield ideal results for other techniques such as photogravure, cyanotype, pad printing, and solar plate etching.
After you place your order, there will be an upload form for your artwork on the confirmation page. If for whatever reason this form doesn't show up, please upload your artwork
here referencing your order number in the subject line, or email the artwork directly to email@example.com
When you upload your artwork, there will be an option to request a free digital proof. If this option is selected, we will send you a digital representation of the screen prior to burning and shipping it out. We allow up to two additional revision mockups if you'd like anything changed. Further revision mockups will incur an additional $5 fee each.
Please follow these requirements to avoid any artwork charges on your screen burning or film output order. If your artwork isn't properly formatted, we will contact you to discuss options. Please keep in mind, this will delay your order from its standard turnaround time.
If you need help prepping your files, our
artwork services can assist you with vectorizing, color separations, digitizing and more.
- Artwork should be 100% black and white. (The black will be what's printed)
- Verify your artwork is set at the actual size you want it printed.
- Make sure your .psd, .pdf, or .bmp file has a resolution of at least 300dpi.
- All text layers should be rasterized or converted to outlines.
- Multi-color images should have each color on a separate layer.
- If artwork is not print ready, additional charges may apply.*
*We will send a quote for any artwork adjustments, at which point you can pay the balance or we can cancel and refund the order.
- .bmp (Bitmap)
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator)
- .psd (Adobe Photoshop)
- .eps (Encapsulated Postscript)
- .pdf (Portable Document Format)