Franmar Chemicals - Bean-E-Doo - QUART
Bean-E-Doo is a plastisol ink cleaner that works great and is totally eco-friendly! The cleaning power combined with the unique attributes of this screen wash makes it truly amazing! Tired of dealing with strong odors and corrosive chemicals of other screen washes? It's time for you to switch to Bean-E-Doo for your screen washing. Bean-E-Doo is naturally made from 100% soybeans. It contains no dangerous vapors or odors to aggravate your senses while you work. Oops, get some on you hands? Don't worry, Bean-E-Doo won't harm your skin and can be washed off with water. Since it is 100% biodegradable and non-toxic, you don't have any disposal problems to worry about. *Bean-E-Doo can have an effect on emulsion, so only use to remove ink from screens that you plan to reclaim. For an ink cleaner that doesn't affect emulsion, try
Instructions for use
- Remove excess ink from screen with a spatula, and put back in container.
- Remove tape from screen and discard.
- Apply 2 to 3 sprays of Bean-E-Doo on each side of screen.
- Scrub thoroughly with a scrub brush.
- Rinse screen with water until all ink is gone.
- Fast Acting
- Non Toxic
- Eco Friendly