CCI Table Top LED-EXP Exposure Unit - 36"x50"
CCI's table top LED-EXP is designed for conventional or direct-to-screen exposures. It will drastically increase production output for screen making while saving space and energy costs. The LED-EXP will also save in bulb usage and costs over metal-halide bulbs which are costly and constantly need to be replaced. Unlike metal-halide bulbs, LEDs do not require a light integrator. LEDs do not waste power and money while they sit idle like metal-halide bulbs. The LED-EXP will cut your exposure time by more than 70%. The LED-EXP's PLC controlled touch screen gives you complete control. Presets can be used for every mesh count and coating used. Simple, easy, and affordable!
- Extremely Fast Exposure Times
- Over 2,800 Energy Efficient UV LEDs
- Touch Screen Display
- Infinite Amount Of Presets
- High Powered Vacuum Motor
- No Light Integrator Required
- PLC Controlled
- Table Top Design
- Fits Screens Up To 36" x 50"
- Fits TWO 25"x36" screens at a time!
- High Powered UV LEDs Optimized or Photopolymer and Diazo / Dual Cure Emulsions
- 115V - 10 Amps (In Use)
- 115V - <1 Amp (Idle)
- Dimensions: 12"(H)x70"(W)x48"(D)