Vastex E-2000 & Dri-Vault Package - 25" x 36"
Looking for the ultimate dark room set-up? Look no further than this Vastex E-2000 & Dri-Vault combo package!
With the Vastex E-2000 you get industrial build quality, ultra-fast exposure times, high resolution detail, low energy consumption, and 50,000+ hour bulb life. The E-2000 also comes standard with powerful vacuum hold-down, and high-impact tempered glass that virtually eliminates breakage. Top it all off with LCD touchscreen controls that allow setting and saving up to 10 preset exposure times, and you have an exposure unit that outperforms the competition.
The included 10 screen Dri-Vault serves as the perfect base for your E-2000. The Dri-Vault features variable heat and powered air flow that can have your screens ready for exposure in as little as 20 minutes! The Dri-Vault's light tight design prevents screen exposure, and angled shelves prevent emulsion from sticking to the shelf. Its easily replaceable filter keeps dust and other contaminants away from your screens.
Vastex is currently unable to produce the touchscreen controls, so these units will instead ship with digital timers until they are able to get the touchscreen controls back in production.
- Powerful Vacuum Hold Down
- 25" x 36" Max Screen Capacity
- 6 - 30" LED Light Bars
- LCD Touchscreen With up to 10 Presets
- Holds Up to ANY Emulsion
- Timers Control Lights and Vacuum Precisely
- Comes With Sturdy Removable Legs
- Holds 10, 25" x 36" (or smaller) screens of any type
- Powerful 290 CFM air flow blower
- Pressurized cabin keeps out contaminants even if an air leak occurs
- Industrial, stainless steel finned heater
- Light tight double wall design prevents screen exposure
- Screens sit horizontal on removable shelves
- Angled shelves provide screen frame edge contact only
- Secure, tight seal door with latch
- (Optional) Locking casters for easy mobility
- Fully dries emulsion as quickly as 20 minutes
- Simple to clean and replace filtered air intake
- 3 year warranty
Both the exposure unit and drying cabinet use a NEMA 5-15P plug. Please refer to the image below for reference.