Franmar Chemicals - D-Grease - QUART
It's easy to see the benefits of using this degreaser made from distilled corn oil. Franmar D-Grease is a fast drying surface cleaner that is ideal for removing any left-over cleaning solvents from your screen. Rinses clean with hot or cold water, and because you can re-tape instantly, you're back into production right away.
Instructions for use
- Make sure all ink and emulsion has been removed from screen.
- Rinse screen on both sides with water.
- Apply 2 to 3 sprays of D-Grease on each side of screen.
- Scrub thoroughly with a scrub brush.
- Rinse screen with water until all suds are gone.
- Allow screen to dry in a clean area, preferably on a screen drying rack.