CCI Harden X Emulsion Hardener - Quart
ProChem HardenX is a one part chemical hardener designed to increase the water resistance of photo-emulsions. ProChem HardenX increases the print durability and reduces premature stencil breakdown. It is excellent for high humidity conditions. With some emulsions, Harden X may produce a waterproof stencil that is difficult to reclaim without the use of a hardener remover.
- Easy to Use
- High Contrast - Pink Color
- Dramatically Increases water-resistance
- Dramatically increases emulsion print durability
- Ideal for water-base and discharge printing
- Reduces emulsion "break-down" and pinholes on press
- Non Flammable
- Low Odor
- No VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Mesh Safe
- Biodegradable / Drain Safe
Instructions for Use
Prior to application, make sure the emulsion has been properly exposed, washed out, and thoroughly dried.
- Apply HardenX generously to both sides of a dry screen with a brush, sponge, pad, or a rag.
- Allow the HardenX to evaporate and completely dry on the screen. Do not force dry HardenX on the screen. Do not force dry with fans. For best results, allow the screen to dry and cure for 24 hours.
The use of HardenX will make the emulsion harder to reclaim. A stronger reclaim solution may be required. The use of a high pressure washer is recommended. The use of CCI's ProChem HDXHardener Remover will break the HardenX chemical bond and make the reclaim process much easier.