CCI Red-Coat Water Removable Blockout Fluid
This is a fast drying, water removable blackout fluid designed to withstand squeegee abrasion and long print runs. Can be used to patch small pinholes on a screen when used with a fine tip brush, or can be applied with an ink card to block out large areas on a screen such as a second design to be printed later. Once you're done printing the non blocked out image, clean off the ink and then remove the blockout fluid with water.
*This is a water removable blackout fluid, and should only be used with plastisol or other non water soluble inks.
- When the screen is dry and free of any contaminants, pour Red-Coat on the squeegee side of the screen. Using a plastic ink card or cleanup card, spread over the open areas of the screen until completely filled.
- Touch up all the defects, including heavy blobs which tend to dry on the outside and pop off or smear during printing. Where very fine mesh are used it may be necessary to reduce the viscosity by adding a little water.
- After ink removal, remove Red-Coat block-out fluid with water.
- Fast drying
- Easy to use
- Useful with all mesh sizes
- Pleasant odor
- Coverage in one coat
- High contrast red color
- Durable / High abrasion resistance
- Easily removed with water
- Biodegradable / Drain Safe