Vastex V-2000HD Press - 10 Color / 10 Station
The Vastex V-2000HD line of screen printing presses are extremely heavy duty, and feature an unbeatable 25-year warranty. Their solid construction and incredibly efficient micro-registration puts them above the competition. Vastex V-2000HD presses come in 1 to 10 stations, and 1 to 10 print heads, in floor-standing and tabletop configurations. All V-2000HD presses come standard with 3" steel rotor arms, heavy-gauge steel rotor assemblies, and never-warping steel pallets.
- All V-2000 Models are "All Heads Down"
- Extra Responsive, Tool-Free Micro-registration
- Zero Backlash Print Heads
- Never-Warp Steel Pallets
- Six Way Screen Leveling
- Vertical Off-Contact
- Gas Lifters -16 Positions for Variable Lift Strength
- 2 3/4" Diameter Center Shaft
- Main Hubs Turn on Tapered Roller Bearings
- Solid Screen Arm Hinge with Zero Backlash Bearings
- Ball Bearing Registration Lock
- Heavy Duty Low Flex Frame
- Heavy Gauge All Steel Construction
- All Parts are Anti-Rust Treated
- Heavy Duty Rear Screen Clamps
- New Clamp Bar for Off-Center Clamping
- Designed & Manufactured in the USA
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Warranty: 25 Year
- Pallet Materials: Steel w/ Rubber Tops
- Head Lifting Mechanism: Gas Springs
- All Heads Down Via: Fixed Heads
- Micro-Registration: Advanced 100% Tool-Free w/ Zero Backlash
- Leveling: Advanced 6 Way Print Head Leveling
- Height Legs to Pallet: 34.5"
- Diameter (Standard): 131"
- Diameter (Fully Extended): 137"
- Max Screen Width**: 25"
- Max Screen Weight: 8 lbs.
- Max Screen Weight w/ HD Upgrades: 50 lbs.
- Standard Pallet Size: 15" x 17"
- Max Pallet Size: 27" x 32"
- Fits Through 33" Doorway?: Yes w/ disassembly
- Unit Weight: 1,075 lbs.
- Can Ship UPS: No (Ships via Truck. Cont. US Only - Dock or Forklift Required)
- Shipping Weight: 1,423 lbs.
- Crate Dimensions: 69" x 48" x 60"
- ** Max screen width is applicable when all heads have screens loaded. Larger screens will fit when the neighboring heads are empty. Max screen weight is the limiting factor when all screens are not loaded.