Vastex VRS Lite Registration System
The Vastex VRS Lite Registration System combines the pinboard and pallet jig into one piece of equipment, with easy-to-read instructions printed directly on the surface.
Registers precisely in 4 easy steps
The Vastex Registration System (VRS) is an ultra-fast and accurate pin registration system that enables anyone to locate positives onto the screens off-press — then locate the screens onto any rear clamp press with all colors in register — in 4 easy steps:
- Attach your positives to setup sheets in register, using the alignment grid/pinboard
- Locate and attach your positives in register to your screens using a Vastex pin board with screen stops
- Burn all your screens on any exposure unit in register
- Locate and clamp each screen onto your press in register using the Vastex pallet jig and its corresponding screen stops
With The Vastex VRS Lite system, you're ready to print in less than 3 minutes per screen! Works with ANY exposing unit and ANY rear clamp manual press.
Makes money for small and large shops alike
Larger shops can boost output dramatically by moving screen registration from the printing department to the art department!
One-man shops can slash the time and increase the accuracy of screen registration from one to 10 colors!
- Cut overall registration time and lost profits by 70% to 90%
- Improve registration accuracy and print quality
- Reduce test print rejects and pollen waste
- Create a registration standard for your shop — no more guesswork or random placements
- Recoup the investment in less than one week