Free & Flat Rate Shipping
We try to make everything simple for our customers, and shipping is no exception. We proudly offer
free shipping on supply orders over $150, and flat rate shipping of $9.95 on orders under $150. *Contiguous US only.
Certain bulkier supply items, dropship items, and larger equipment do not qualify for free shipping. To see which items do qualify, look for this icon:
Most orders ship from our South San Francisco warehouse, but certain larger equipment items may ship direct from the manufacturer.
Same Day Shipping
99% of orders placed before 3pm (PST) ship same day from our warehouse in South San Francisco. Please refer to the UPS map above for transit times. For dropship items, please allow a few extra days for orders to process prior to shipping.
Shipping to Canada
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer's behalf.
Your order will be shipped under UPS's e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
- Order cancellation can only be made prior to shipment.
- Pre-burned screens are subject to a $20 cancellation fee per screen if they have already been coated with emulsion.
- Once shipment occurs, our return policy goes into effect. (Read below for more information)
- For orders that are cancelled in transit or delivery is refused, customer is responsible for all actual shipping and handling charges.
- All returns or exchanges are subject to approval.
- Larger equipment items are non-refundable and non-returnable unless received damaged or defective.
- Custom items such as pre-burned screens, film outputs and custom cut squeegees are also non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Returns are accepted within 10 days from receipt of merchandise.
- Calculating refund:
* Returns due to customer's error: 10% restocking fee.
* Returns due to our error: Full amount refunded.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable unless the return / exchange is a result of our error.
STEP 1: Request RMA #
Send an email to email@example.com formatted as follows:
"Return Request for Order No. _______"
- Reason of return.
- Preferred action: Refund / Replacement / Exchange.
- Detailed description and picture if item is considered damaged or defective.
We will reply and provide an RMA # and shipping address to you within 24-36 hours. If you do not receive our email within 2 business days, please check your junk mail / spam folder.
STEP 2: Return Items to Anthem
Package the return item/s carefully with your RMA# written on the outside of the box. We are not responsible for any damages that may occur when the item/s are shipped back to us.
STEP 3: Receive Refund or Replacement
We usually process and send replacement items within 2 business days from the day we receive your package. All replacements will be shipped via UPS Ground. Please allow 5-7 shipping days for final delivery.
Refunds are given in the same form of original payment used for purchase. They are sent within 1 to 3 business days of receipt of the return package.