HXT Pre-Sensitized Hybrid Emulsion - Gallon
ProChem HXT is a blue colored, one part ready-to-use emulsion, for both graphic and textile applications. It offers durability, excellent image quality and superior coating characteristics. Due to its hybrid dual-cure/pre-sensitized formula, ProChem HXT produces sharper edges and unsurpassed resolution. This product is pre-sensitized and does not require the addition of Diazo. Reclaiming is easy with any of our
emulsion stencil removers, which are available in concentrate and ready to use formulas.
*Always handle photo emulsions in light safe conditions and make sure to store in a cool dry place.
Features & Benefits:
- Great for screen printers using solvent, enamel and uv inks.
- Also works well with plastisol inks and short run water based jobs.
- Outstanding resolution and edge definition with 40% solids content.
This product is pre-sensitized and does not require the addition of Diazo.
*Exposure times are approximate.
- 500 Watt Halogen - 8-10 minutes
- Unfiltered UV Black light - 2-3 Minutes
- Metal Halide - 180-220 Light Units
- To dial in your exposure time, we suggest running a Step Wedge test with our Free Exposure Calculator.
Shelf Life & Handling:
- Shelf Life: 1 year when stored properly.
- Coated screens will last 30 days when stored properly.
- Always use distilled water to mix the Diazo sensitizer.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. Emulsion will break down much faster in heat.
- Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced.
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks.
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life.
- To ensure best results, date your emulsion once mixed and keep an extra container on hand once the emulsion is about to expire.
*Environmental factors such as temperature and humidity can cause emulsion to expire more quickly.
*When ordering during cold months, try to avoid shipping over the weekend to prevent product from freezing.