LXP Pre-Sensitized LED Optimized Emulsion - Gallon
ProChem LXP. is an all-purpose solvent and water resistant photopolymer emulsion. Specially formulated with special photo-initiators for newer LED. light sources. This product is an extremely high viscosity emulsion with a high solids content which yields a better coating, sharp edges, and excellent resolution. ProChem LXP. is pre-sensitized and does not require the addition of Diazo. This product saves time as it exposes very fast. Reclaiming the screen when using ProChem LXP. is easy with CCI Stencil Removers, which are available in concentrate and ready-to-use formulas.
PRO TIP: Post expose the screen for increased durability with water based inks, see Tech Sheet for details.
*Always handle photo emulsions in light safe conditions and make sure to store in a cool dry place.
Features & Benefits:
- Water resistant, no hardeners needed.
- Specially formulated with photo-initiators for newer LED exposure units.
- Durable enough for long print runs using water based and discharge inks.
- Holds pristine detail during automatic printing.
- High solids concentration allows for superior penetration of mesh.
- Extremely fast exposure time for quicker screen burning.
This product is pre-sensitized and does not require the addition of Diazo.
*Exposure times are approximate.
- LED Exposure Unit - 12 - 15 Seconds
- To dial in your exposure time, we suggest running a Step Wedge test with our Free Exposure Calculator.
Shelf Life & Handling:
- Shelf Life: 1 year when stored properly.
- Coated screens will last 30 days when stored properly.
- Always use distilled water to mix the Diazo sensitizer.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. Emulsion will break down much faster in heat.
- Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced.
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks.
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life.
- To ensure best results, date your emulsion once mixed and keep an extra container on hand once the emulsion is about to expire.
*Environmental factors such as temperature and humidity can cause emulsion to expire more quickly.
*When ordering during cold months, try to avoid shipping over the weekend to prevent product from freezing. This can be done by placing an order earlier in the week, or choosing expedited shipping that will get it in hand before the weekend.