Lincoln UV Exposure Unit - 20" x 24"
An expandable exposure unit for small shops working with 20x24 screens or smaller. This unit's high output UV fluorescent bulbs will expose most dual cure emulsions in 2-3 minutes, and photopolymer emulsions in around 1 minute. We highly recommend starting with a step wedge exposure test to dial in more precise exposure times.
- Includes 1 piece of foam padding and instructions on how to use. You will need to supply one piece of plywood and weight for your foam pad.
- Max Screen Size: 20"x24" - You can use larger screens but the edges of the screen will hang over the exposure unit.
- Comes with standard On / Off switch (upgrades available)
- Non-Corrosive Light Weight Steel Construction
- High Quality Durable Powder Coated Components
- 1/4" Optically Clear Glass
- Unfiltered UV Blacklights
- High Quality UL Certified Electrical Components
- Runs on Standard 120V Electric
- User & Maintenance Manual Included
- Made in the USA!
This unit comes standard with a simple On / Off switch, meaning you must manually keep track of time and turn the exposure unit off after exposure. For easier use and increased productivity, you can upgrade this unit to come with an analog or digital timer.
This exposure unit uses a NEMA 5-15P plug. Please refer to the image below for reference.