Franmar Chemicals - Strip-E-Doo Concentrate - Quart
This super-concentrated, high quality emulsion remover works great for reclaiming screens. It is completely green friendly, biodegradable, and non-toxic. It is fast acting, thick and stays in place as it breaks down the toughest of emulsions. Strip-E-Doo Emulsion Remover Concentrate is specifically designed to penetrate and dissolve all types of emulsion as well as capillary film without weakening the mesh. Blend at a ratio of 1 part concentrate to 19 parts water for best results. (1 quart makes 5 gallons)
Instructions for use
- Dilute Strip-E-Doo Concentrate with 19 parts water to 1 part chemical.
- Make sure all ink has been removed from screen.
- Rinse screen on both sides with water.
- Apply 2 to 3 sprays of diluted Strip-E-Doo Concentrate on each side of screen.
- Scrub thoroughly on both sides with a scrub brush.
- IMPORTANT: Do not allow Strip-E-Doo to dry on emulsion, as it will become permanent and impossible to reclaim!
- Use pressure washer or high powered hose to completely remove all emulsion.
- Allow screen to dry in a clean area, preferably on a screen drying rack.