The Print Wiz Screen Printing Kit
Everything you need to start printing t-shirts right out of the box! Simply upload your own image on the order confirmation page, and we'll send you the screen ready to go along with the other essential screen printing items needed to start printing right away.
- The Shocker© Single Color Cart Top Press
- 20x24 Pre-burned Screen (12"x16" Image Area)
- 14" 70 Durometer Squeegee w/ Wood Handle
- 300ml jar of Black Permaset Aqua Waterbase Ink
- 300ml jar of Red Permaset Aqua Waterbase Ink
- Quart of EnviroSolv Waterbase Ink Cleaner
- Can of Premium Mist Spray Adhesive
- 6" Ink Spatula With Flexible Blade
- Roll of White Economy Screen Tape
Our 20"x24" screens have a 12"x16" Max Image Area. The film output ships with the screen. Please note the artwork uploader will be on the order confirmation after checkout.
The emulsion we use on our pre-burned screens holds up extremely well to plastisol, water based, and discharge inks. Our top of the line vacuum exposure units are equipped with the latest LED technology, ensuring an extremely crisp image with maximum detail and clarity.
*Please refer to our artwork requirements
before sending us your artwork. Art files that do not meet our
requirements are subject to a $50/hr. artwork fee (we will notify you
beforehand if any artwork charges will need to be applied).
Selecting Mesh Count
General Tip: Lower Mesh = More ink, less detail - Higher Mesh = More detail, less ink
- 160 Mesh - Our most popular mesh count. Works well with a wide variety of ink types and substrates.
- 200 Mesh - Most commonly used for high detail artwork. Also great for printing with water based inks on wood or cardboard.
- 230 Mesh - Used for super fine detail artwork and half tones, also great for printing on paper.
Still not sure which mesh count to choose? View tips on
choosing the right mesh count.
- When/Where do I upload my artwork?
After you add
your screens of choice to your cart and check out, you will be directed
to an order confirmation page with an artwork uploader. Upload your
artwork file/s to this form, put your Order # in the specified field, and add any specifications you'd like us to know about.
- How should I format my artwork?
Please refer to our artwork requirements found here.
- How large can my image be?
Our 20"x24" screens have a max "Image Area" of 12"x16". This is the total space available for your artwork to fit in to,
and should be the canvas size of the artwork you upload with your order.
- Can I fit multiple images on my screen?
Absolutely! You can place
as many images as you want in the allotted "Image Area" for your screen size. Just
keep in mind that the more images you have burned on the screen, the
more taping you will have to do and the more difficult it will be to
- Why is the image area much smaller than the screen?
The screen dimensions include the actual frame, which consists of
1.5" walls. This means an 20"x24" screen actually has a 17"x21" inner dimension. Your image should be at least 2.5" away from these inner walls of the frame to allow room for your squeegee, ink, and areas of mesh that are too taught, which brings the max printable area of an 20"x24" screen down to 12"x16". These same basic principles apply to all other screen frame sizes.
- How long will the image on my screen last?
as the screen is used and cared for properly, the burned image should
withstand thousands of prints. Use screen chemicals sparingly, keep mesh
away from sharp objects, don't scrub screen with extremely rough
- How long will it take for my kit to ship?
Orders placed before 4pm (PST) are ready to ship within 2 business days, as long as the print ready artwork is also received by 4pm.