Vastex V-1000 Press - 4 Color / 2 Station
The V-1000 is Vastex's newest manual garment printer designed to meet the needs of the entry level screen printer. The V-1000 uses the industries most unique floating head design. Accurate registration can be achieved without the high cost associated with machines of this capacity.
V-1000 screen printing presses are offered in tabletop and floor standing models from 1 station/1 color to 8 station/8 colors in increments of one station and/or one color. Fully expandable, they allow growing shops to start small and add stations and print heads to boost output or achieve special effects.
- Tool-Free Micro Adjustments
- Steel Pallets w/ Rubber Top
- Floating Print Head Design
- Three Point Bearing Lock Allows Multiple Heads Down
- Precise Micro Registration Comes Standard
- 6 Way Print Head Leveling
- Upgradeable up to 8 Color / 8 Station
- Holds up to 21" x 28" Screens
- High-Strength Rotor Arm Assembly
- 3 Year Warranty (On Manufacturer's Defects)