Workhorse Sabre Automatic 10/12
Workhorse' new Sabre Series line has set the standard for high production and high quality at an affordable price. Workhorse combines their 30 year history of quality products, services and resources with some of the latest in screen printing technologies. These technologies include a revolutionary patent pending indexing system and a never before seen touch screen control panel offering unmatched functionality. The Sabre is available in 6, 8 and 10 color configurations. All models feature our patented Flashback capabilities, a pivoting control panel with touch-screen display, micro-registration, independent flood bar and squeegee pressure adjustments, and quick release pallets with a standard 20"x20" image area.
Financing Available - Apply Today!
- 20" x 20" Max Print Area w/ all heads, 32" x 20" w/ every other head
- 750-850 (60-70 Dozen) Pieces Per Hour
- 15.5' Machine Diameter
- Two Year Warranty
- Pnuematic Screen Clamps Print Stroke Adjustment
- Fully Rotating Control Box
- Missed Platen Feature
- Adjustable Screen Clamps
- Begin / End Production Mode
- Automatic Index Foot Pedal
- Sample Shirt Mode
- 6 Point Registration System
- Front and Rear Micro Registration
- Production Counter
- Front Micro Registration Grid
- Adjustable Index Speed
- 16" x 22" Adult Platens
- Flood/Print/Delay Timer Controls
- Micro Processor Controlled
- Single/Double Print Strokes Per Screen
- Maintenance Free Print Heads
- Print/Flood Angle Adjustment
- Dual Durometer Squeegees
- Individual Print Button for each Head
- 17" Adult Flood/Print Squeegees
- Rotating Registration Lamp
- Electric: 220V, 50-60HZ, 20 Amps
- Air: 110 PSI (6.9 BAR), 7 CFM (198 L/M)
- Clockwise or counterclockwise carousel indexer
- Central off-contact
- Ul and CE approved components
- Tool free quick release pallet system
- Front and rear stroke length adjustments
- Countdown program indicates when operator-set index count has been reached
- Independent print-start/print-finish setting automatically activates and stops printheads at the beginning and end of production runs
- Multiple (1-9) print stroke capability
- Multi-print in the up position
- Onboard self-diagnostics
- Pivoting control panel with touch-screen display
- Real-time production data
- Foot Pedal Control
- Allows indexing of the press using a foot pedal
- Skip-Shirt foot pedal feature allows operators to avoid printing empty pallets
- Compatible with most Pin registration systems
- Enhanced front micro-registration adjustments with visual guides.
- Patent Pending AC / Electric Indexer
- Precision Indexing, faster speeds
- Zero Delay Double indexing
- Multiple Station Indexing
Screen Clamps & Holders
- Plug N Go Flash Capabilities
- Independent print/flood speed controls, on each printhead
- AC / Electric driven printheads
- Adjustable front and rear clamps accommodate a wide variety of screen sizes
- Uses a full length clamping bar instead of cylinder feet
- Angle, pressure, and speed adjustments are independently set (tool-free)
- Front or rear print carriage stop position allows operator to leave screens clear or flooded (great for water-based inks)
Warranty, Service & Support
- Automatically prints and flashes the same screen allowing for multiple operations to be performed at a single printing station. Independently tested to be 10-20% faster than revolving programs.*Flashback flash dryer units are sold separately.
- Two-year limited warranty
- Parts & supplies are available
All Workhorse Freedom, Cutlass and Sabre Automatic Presses have a 3 year tablet, 2 year parts, and 1 year labor warranty. All warranties are non-transferrable.
- 10 Colors / 12 Stations
- 20" x 20" Print Area
- Electric Print Heads & Electric Indexing
- Electric: 220V, 50-60Hz, 20amps
- Air: 100psi, 7cfm
- Overall Diameter: 15.5'
- Crate #1 - 48" x 42" x 64"
- Crate #2 - 77" x 48" x 69"
- Crate #3 - 77" x 48" x 51"
- Crate #4 - 36" x 41" x 61"
- Total Weight: 4656 lbs.