CCI W-Base Clear Waterbase Base / Extender - Gallon Case
CCI's WB-Retarder is a formaldehyde-free additive designed to extend the screen life of water based ink during production printing. It is compatible with water-based and discharge ink systems. WB-Retarder can be used to thin and slow down the air drying process of the ink, which especially comes in handy for printing water based inks through a high mesh count such as a 230 mesh or higher. It is also very useful on hot days or when there is a lot of air-flow, from fans or ventilation systems, blowing across the screens. Also useful when printing in higher altitudes. Add 3-5%, by weight, directly into the water-based ink. Over 5% will slow down and lengthen in curing times or inhibit complete cure.
- Slows down in from drying and clogging in screen
- Improves ink’s flow characteristics
Directions for Use
- Add up to 10% by weight into base ink.
- Stir in thoroughly for about a minute.
- Keep container sealed to prevent ink from drying and going bad.