Vastex E-100 UV Fluorescent Light Box - 21" x 28"
The E-100 Light Box is the most economical exposing unit Vastex offers, and comes equipped with a pressure pad that serves to block out ambient light while holding the screen against the glass during exposures. The E-100 Light Box can be upgraded at a later date by adding a vacuum hold-down lid, vacuum pump and oil-less diaphragm.
Vastex E-100 Exposing Units are designed for the entry level market, and come with or without a powerful vacuum hold down. These high quality machines are sold as table top models, and can be combined with an optional S1-27 stand or UC-1000 utility cart. The utility cart is available with a light-tight door to store up to 11, ready-to-expose screens.
The E-100 Exposing Units with vacuum hold down come in two sizes to accommodate screens measuring 21 x 28 in. (53.x 71 cm) O.D. or 23 x 31 in. (58 x 78 cm) O.D. Drawing vacuum through the screen stops, it provides uniform screen-to-glass contact for quality exposures, allowing entry level printers to achieve professional results consistently. All models feature a new one-touch angled control panel for easy operation.
- Pressure pad blocks out light while exposing screens
- 21" x 28" Max Screen Dimensions (Outer Dimensions)
- One Touch Angled Control Panel for Easy Operation
- Includes 4 - 20 Watt Black UV Bulbs
- Electronic Ballasts for Quick Starts and Steady UV Output
- 3 Year Warranty on Manufacturer's Defects