Workhorse Mach Series II - 6 Color / 4 Station
The all new Mach Series II has been re-designed and is better than ever! Mach Series II presses now come standard with quick release, rubber coated aluminum platens, precisely milled registration fork on every print head for exact registration, and beefier print arms to eliminate pallet deflection. All Mach Series II presses also feature all heads down capability, allowing for increased production speeds with the use of additional hands on press.
This press was designed for the printer who makes their living behind a squeegee. Light enough for ease of use day in and day out, but solidly welded to provide a rigid platform for life. The Mach Series II printers are ideal for growing and high volume shops producing sophisticated designs. The large diameter, full length center shaft combined with print station support struts maximize rigidity. The precision machined cast aluminum print heads and center wheel provide the tightest registration. Combined with the tool free X, Y, and Z micro registration, this machine is the best of all worlds.
- Precision Machined, Cast Aluminum Print Heads and Print Wheel
- Large Diameter, Full Length Center Shaft with Tapered Bearings
- Print Station Support Struts
- Tool-Free Adjustments
- Dial-In Off Contact
- Micro-Adjust Screen Angle
- Super Responsive Micro Registration
- Bearing-Aided Micro Registration
- Bearing-Aided Micro Cinch-Down/ Anti-Droop
- Extra Large Diameter Registration Points
- Max Screen Width of 23" When Using All Heads
- Rubber Coated, Quick Release Aluminum Pallets
All Workhorse Odyssey and Mach Manual Presses have a lifetime warranty. Items not included in warranty are springs, hog rings, nylon bolts, pallets and casters. All warranties are non-transferrable.